NOS Mission

Nevada Outdoor School inspires exploration of the natural world, responsible stewardship of our habitat and dedication to community.
This is the spot for us to share stories, fun ideas or general musings. When you aren't in here, we hope to see you out there!







Thursday, January 12, 2012

Granite and Pointy Trees

I’m headed back to the Sierra Nevada Mountains – home of granite as far as the eye can see and pointy pine trees filled with Mountain Chickadees chirping cheese-burg-er! I got a position with the Stanislaus National Forest. While I will miss my fellow NOSers, I’m excited about this new adventure in life. Have no fear though; I’ll still be outdoor ethics blogging! We’re aiming to keep the blog Nevada-based, but I may throw in a few alpine gems from time to time.


Happy,
Trails

No comments:

Post a Comment